Boncom Associate Creative Director Global and Hispanic Initiative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Associate Creative Director: Global and Hispanic Initiative
Boncom is looking for an Associate Creative Director to work on the Global and Hispanic Initiative.
Boncom is an advertising and communications agency. We develop innovative and strategic campaigns both for digital and traditional media. We are fortunate to work with great cause-based organizations such as the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Zero Fatalities, the Polynesian Cultural Center, and a host of others who are all striving to do good in the world. Our staff is comprised of exceptionally talented team members who bring meaningful messages to life for our clients.
At Boncom, you'll be responsible for wowing your creative directors with your ideas. You'll spend a lot of time as a copywriter dreaming up ridiculously big ideas and bringing them to life. Here's a brief look at the job responsibilities you'll have:
- Be ultimately responsible for all Spanish and International (web, social media, radio, etc)
- Knowledge/exposure to video production
- A high level of Spanish language skills is a must, with a strong understanding of grammar and usage rules.
- Responsible for executing original concepts in a timely manner from the creative brief through final release
- Create original concepts and 'transcreate' concepts and ideas from one culture/language to another
- Collaborate with other art directors and writers to create finished work for print ads, TV, outdoor, Direct Mail, Collateral, Digital (Content and ads), social, UX and Activations.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proficient in Spanish and experience creating content for Hispanic/international audiences
- Portuguese or another language a major plus
- Strong copywriting skills and experience generating high-level, conceptual ideas
- Experience writing and creating content for social media platforms
- Knowledge of/exposure to video production (video editing skills a plus)
- Experience creating content for web pages (may include publishing on a CMS)
- Degree in Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or Film/Video Production
- Exceptional Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from day one
- Retirement Savings Plan with a company match
- Annual Tuition Reimbursement allowance after 90 days
- Employee Wellness Allowance of $250.00 per quarter
- $100.00 monthly cell phone reimbursement upon acceptance of company device usage agreement
- Charitable donation matching
- Paid time off and 11 paid holidays
- Remote work schedule as needed
- Fully stocked kitchen and catering
- Standing/Lift desks, comfy chairs
- If you're the person we are looking for, please apply! We offer a fantastic place to work with aggressive compensation, a great benefits package, cool perks, a progressive culture, and an awesome work environment with the chance to work on really great projects.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Minority/female/disability PWDNET/veteran are encouraged to apply.
Loading some great jobs for you...