Cafe Rio Mexican Grill is serving up fresh opportunities! Everyone needs a posse and we want you to join ours!
We are looking for kitchen crew members. We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike.
Wondering what s in it for you? How about:
- 30+ hours per week
- Variety of shifts available
- Discounted meals on shifts
- 401k with company match $ for $
- Growth opportunities/opportunities for advancement
These tasks expect you as a kitchen staff member:
- You ll learn to create personalized meals for each customer in a fast and friendly way.
- You ll understand food quality and safety, the importance of correctly preparing, portioning and building meals according to recipes and standards.
- You ll learn to work every station from cashier and prep, to grilling and sauce making.
Your way to Cafe Rio Stardom:
- We ll provide the training, you provide the enthusiasm and willingness to work.
- We instill our passion and promise in everything we do, you ll learn from our food masters at the restaurant, as well as master your skills in our state of the art Culinary Institute (CRAFT).
- As you move up the ladder, you ll experience our CRAFT kitchen, the unique training facility that will help you hone your skills as you under take three days of both intense classroom learning, and hands on training, designed to help move your career to the next level
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Prior food preparation, knife skills and/or cooking experience a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and maintain energy and enthusiasm at all times
- Able to stand for 8 plus hour
Do you want to learn to create awesome food, be a member of a creative team? How about work for a company that has huge growth and career potential? If you said yes to any of the above, then amigo we want you - apply now!
Associated topics: catering, corporate, corporate kitchen, grill chef, lead, pastry, restaurant chef, service manager, sous chef, sushi chef