A Rheumatologist is needed at a very busy private clinic in a vibrant Utah City. For this 100% outpatient clinic, be as busy as you would like by taking over an already existing patient base. The schedule is Monday through Friday with no call. Group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. A UT license will be required, and the CompHealth licensing team can assist with the processing and application. The lucky candidate for this position will be joining a tremendously and highly respected group of Doctors, superbly well educated and trained specialists in this wonderful city.
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, one week of CME time with a $2500 stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Incoming Rheumatologist will also enjoy living and working in abooming and fast growing Utah City. It's the perfect home-base for some of the best outdoor recreation in the county. Come ski the greatest snow on earth or mountain bike the otherworldly red rock trails then enjoy the phenomenal golf courses.
CompHealth trains and treats our consultants well. As a result, they stay with us a long time-they know your specialty, and they know where jobs are. Let CompHealth get to know you, and find you great, lucrative and rewarding Rheumatology jobs such as this one in Utah.
To received details about this position, email your CV to: ...@comphealth.com and contact Austyn via phone at: 801-###-####
- 100 percent Rheumatology procedures and cases
- Amazing schedule of Monday-Friday from 8:30am to 4pm
- Become part of this resort community, enjoy your work with NO call
- Highly Competitive compensation and bonuses
- Health benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- Lavish vacation time with CME and great stipend
- Magnificent city where you can golf or ski in the same day
- Local Airport, excellent shopping, wonderful dining and much more
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: endocrinology, gastroenterology, hospitalist, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, sports