Locums General Surgeon Wanted in Utah (Smithfield)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A facility in Utah seeks a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with trauma cases. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call coverage and the physician will see 2 - 7 cases per day. You must be board certified with ACLS and ATLS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current UT state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more details.
- Certification: BC required
- License: UT state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 24-hour call
- Caseload: 2 - 7 cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and ATLS
- Procedures: Trauma
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
A facility in Utah seeks a general surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with trauma cases. The ...
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician
Loading some great jobs for you...