Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at www.consultnet.com.
- Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or a related field with 2+ years directly related experience.
- A combination of education and experience may fulfill requirements.
- Full use and application of related principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Experience with version control systems and concepts.
- Experience with web servers (apache and WebLogic), html, web-based information security theories, web services, concepts and techniques.
- 3+ years direct experience in UNIX/LINUX environments showing demonstrated growth in responsibility and capacity.
- Experience with AIX, Solaris, WebLogic, WebSphere, Oracle and DB2 database technologies, SQL and BladeLogic experience.
- Knowledge of web-based information security theories, concepts and techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced and changing environment; must be flexible.
- Ability to understand business impact and prioritize issues/projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others, particularly in teams.
- Strong analytical skills, managerial skills and skills interfacing with end-users.
- Ability to accept rotational 24x7 On Call Responsibilities.
- Experience with java based web applications and related banking systems for internet and mobile banking preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced Unix skills and experience preferred.
- Prior application development, IT infrastructure personnel, and/or business systems analysis experience preferred.
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business systems, consultant, customer, sales, sap, senior consultant, support analyst