Team Member - Line Cook
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Hospitality - Food Services
We are currently looking to hire morning and evening shifts!
Team Members are the key to helping us grow and continue to be a successful company. At Costa Vida our Mission and Values are the foundation to providing a great guest experience every day and should be the driving force behind all job expectations and responsibilities.
Team Members are expected to:
- Make Guest Service their first priority and consistently provide great customer service to every guest.
- Accurately perform duties during rush periods and maintain a clean and stocked work area.
- Consistently produce quality work and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Work well with co-workers at all times and accept new duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
- Be consistently reliable and dependable and come to work on time for scheduled shifts
- Maintain proper uniform and grooming standards.
- Uphold Costa Vida's food and safety standards.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
- Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
- Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
- Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
- Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
- Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must have an unexpired food handlers permit, or can obtain a permit before work duties begin
- A willingness to learn new tasks
- Fun, energetic, and positive personality
- Great verbal communication skills
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Loading some great jobs for you...