Member Service Agent - Spanish Speaking Preferred
Employment Type: Full-Time
There's a reason we've won so many awards for being one of the best companies to work for! We invite you to apply to join our family, and here's what's in it for you:
- 11 paid holidays
- A positive atmosphere and co-workers that truly care
- Benefits, perks, and discounts worth a double-take
- Competitive compensation
- Enjoyable activities and wellness initiatives
There are two schedules to choose from:
Monday-Friday from 8:45-5:45 as well as rotating Saturdays from 8:45-2:00.
Monday-Friday from 9:00-6:00as well as rotating Saturdays from 8:45-2:00.
Summary: The Member Service Agentprovides service to members of the credit union by processing their financial transactions and educating them on credit union products and services over the phone and via email and other electronic messages.
We pride ourselves in taking excellent care of our credit union's members. Here is how you can help us accomplish that:
- Takes incoming calls from members to assist them with account needs and transactions
- Opens new accounts
- Processes checks
- Responds to members' e-mail inquiries
- Provides credit union products and services to existing members
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of all job duties; other duties may be assigned at any time
- High school diploma or GED and six months of experience working with the general public required
- Previous phone experience is preferred
- Must be friendly, personable, professional, and service-oriented
- Ability to initiate conversations and build relationships
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to recommend products and services that will be useful to our members
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box and solve problems
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task
- Microsoft Office Suite; strong ability to learn new software programs
Loading some great jobs for you...