Help Desk Technician
Compensation: $53,120.00 - $80,600.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
At Extra Space Storage, if it matters to you, it matters to us.
At Extra Space, we believe in a great company culture that provides our employees with all the support they need to succeed. Because we understand that we can t continue to succeed unless our people love their jobs day in, day out.
Since 2016, we have been a part of the S&P 500 and lead the self-storage industry in more ways than one. We are a leader in our industry and in order to maintain this lead, we need extraordinarily motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Come find out why Extra Space has been the recipient of one of the Best Places to Work, in 2018, according to Glassdoor.
We're currently hiring for a Help Desk Technician
for our corporate offices in Salt Lake City, UT. In this position, you will provide full end-user help desk support by allocating, configuring, delivering, troubleshooting, and maintaining systems and software. You will support internal company corporate and remote site locations in a fun, fast-paced, and challenging environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve Level One technical issues relating to computer systems, hardware, software, telecommunications, printers and networking.
- Assist internal employees who are experiencing any procedural or operating difficulty with the use of company applications, products or services.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone, in person, or remotely using remote desktop software.
- Communicate effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
- Identify and escalate issues requiring urgent attention or a higher level of knowledge.
- Identify common issues and report those issues to management.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Follow Help Desk practices and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED with one year or more of Help Desk experience; or equivalent education
- A+ Certification is preferred
- Previous experience with Windows 7, 8 and 10 Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and openness to new technologies
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, decentralized work environment
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide the following benefits and more:
- Well defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every day and much, much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the \'Find Internal Career Openings\' in Workday.
Associated topics: assistance, desktop, help, information technology analyst, network, patient, support specialist, technician, technician i, technician iii
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...