Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) Per Diem
As HealthTrust Workforce Solutions, we focus on a healthcare facility s most valuable resource for delivering exceptional patient experiences its people. We believe healthcare isn t defined by the four walls in which it s practiced. It s defined by the people for whom and by whom it is delivered.
With regional and satellite recruitment offices across the country, we work around the clock to provide the best support for our Per Diem Nurses. We offer flexible scheduling, meaning you get first preference on where and when to work, first call / last cancelled and one of the most competitive compensation packages in the market.
Our partnering hospitals are looking for a compassionate, quick-thinking, and professional RN's to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing care to patients who are in critical condition. This individual must be proficient, experienced, and highly-skilled and able to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Base Pay $48.25 with weekend and night differentials
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly direct deposit options
- Earn up to $750 for referrals
- Quarterly Bonuses - Earn $500 for 500 hours worked within the quarter
To get started you will need:
- A degree from accredited school of nursing
- Minimum 1 year acute care experience in a hospital setting
- Current State Nursing License
- Appropriate certifications for specific position
Together with our healthcare facility partners, we ensure that healthcare professionals have the skills, tools and support needed to fulfill their mission of delivering exceptional patient experiences. This means taking a holistic, long-term view of your career options and taking as good a care of our people as our hospital partners take of their patients. When healthcare professionals are empowered with the right skills, tools and employment opportunity to fulfill their mission something incredible happens. Patient satisfaction soars, employee collaboration takes hold and healthcare organizations deliver high quality, sustainable access to care.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, care, maternal, neonatal, nurse, surgery, tcu, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.