Team Manager (Night Shift)
Employment Type: Full-Time
United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Team Manager (Night Shift)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Team Manager is responsible to oversee the daily operations of the production on the line to ensure safety, quality, delivery and cost. Support the management team and other teams in the plant to improve all areas of manufacturing. Responsible to supervise and mentor team to meet production goals and collect and analyze production data to determine how to improve the plant's efficiency.
What we offer
- Ensure the team is following the company's standards on safety, quality, deliver, and cost through day-to-day interaction, inspections, and training.
- Identify and troubleshoot root-cause analysis for all holds on the line and follow through on action items to fix the issue.
- Manage and coordinate predictive and preventative programs to make sure the production process runs smoothly.
- Communicate with all Line Owners and Shift Managers regarding priorities, schedules and continuous improvement within the team and for the equipment.
- Identify and implement cost savings through TPM methodologies. Lead/participate in TPM activities to verify all root-cause analysis are complete per company procedure.
- Coordinate the efficiency of the production schedule and quality specs on a weekly basis.
- Conduct personnel related functions such as scheduling, performance evaluations, and timekeeping functions. Motivate, develop and coach team so that production can be accomplished with regards to the company's standards on safety, quality, delivery and cost.
- Monitor and maintain equipment productivity through parsec.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required. 5+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing or related environment highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to use and apply continuous improvement theories and concepts in the workplace (i.e. Lean manufacturing, six sigma, 5S)
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives and meet the needs of the business
- Available as needed weekends and evenings
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
JOB ID: 190007FW
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Loading some great jobs for you...