Instructure was founded to define, develop, and deploy superior, easy-to-use software. (And that's what we did / do / will keep on doing.) We are dedicated to the fight against iffy, mothbally, shoddy software. We make better, more usable tools for teaching and learning (you know, stuff people will actually use). A better connected and more open edtech ecosystem. And more effective ways for everyone everywhere to access education, make discoveries, share knowledge, be inspired, and do big things. We accomplish all this by giving smart, creative, passionate people opportunities to create awesome. So here's your opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant based in our Salt Lake City office. This role provides core EA services, as well as investor relations support.
The Executive Assistant helps our departments function as efficiently as possible by helping manage and coordinate calendars, expense reports, travel, events, meetings, space planning, etc. He or she also attends the key meetings that we use to run the business, takes notes, and follows up on agreed actions.
What you will be doing:
* Proactively maintain calendars
* Process incoming emails & respond when necessary
* Attend meetings, take notes, action items and follow up on assignments
* Protect schedules from low priority interruptions ? intervene when necessary
* Prioritize action items
* Arrange and coordinate meetings & events
* Manage travel arrangements
* Prepare various reports and summaries
* Process expense reports
* Use sound judgment and discretion
* Setting agendas and creating content for those meetings
Here's what qualities you'll need to know/have:
* You are open, honest, and highly collaborative.
* You can keep track of many workstreams without losing a beat.
* You are detail-oriented.
* You express yourself clearly in written and spoken english.
* You are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
* You are fully proficient with the ins and outs of Google Suite: Mail, Calendar, Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
* You have a minimum of five years experience and preferably a bachelor's degree
* You are digitally savvy and able to keep up with high demand
* Some experience in the tech industry is preferred
* You are proactive and take initiative when necessary
* You can work with team leaders to create and produce organized content for meetings
* You are confident in setting agendas on an exec level
What success in this role looks like in 6 months:
* You are ahead of what needs to be done before it is said.
* You can do this because you have a detailed understanding of how each executive in the leadership teams prefer to work.
* You have established great and smooth working relationships with all of the people you need to work with.
* You are the go-to-person and driver of actions for the meetings we use to run our business.
* You have established a reputation for precision, smoothness, and timeliness.
Get in on all the awesome at Instructure!
* Competitive salary, stock options, and 401k
* 100% paid medical, dental, disability, and life insurance
* HSA program, vision, voluntary life, and AD&D
* Lots of paid time off, 9 paid holidays, and flexible work schedules
* Fitness club memberships and Welbe fitness tracking
* Fully-stocked kitchens and catered lunches
* iMacs or Macbooks
We've always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better and our business is stronger.
At Instructure we participate in E-Verify and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.