• Intermountain Healthcare
  • Tremonton, UT
  • Healthcare - Physician
  • Full-Time
  • 9401 W 10400 N

position filled body

Check out similar listings!

Loading some great jobs for you...

ThrombosisIntermountain Hospital ServicesIntermountain Medical CenterPractice InformationOne BC/BE internist is needed to join an established team at Intermountain Medical Center 60% of time will be committed to Thrombosis clinical care, and the other 40% of time will be committed to academic/administrative timeWill have 1/3 share of thrombosis callPartner with developing thrombosis telemedicine programAcademic portion of position will include participating in all Thrombosis Research Group meetings, joining all active thrombosis research group projects as co-investigator, and application for a faculty appointment in the University of Utah Department of Medicine or in the Stanford University Department of MedicinePrior research experience is preferredPrior participation in anticoagulation clinical trials is preferredEmployment position with Intermountain Hospital ServicesCompetitive salaryFull Intermountain benefits that include defined pension, 401K match and CMERelocation provided, up to 15KVisa sponsorship not available
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonary, pulmonolgist, sports

* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.

Launch your career - Upload your resume now!