Employment Type: Full-Time
East Layton Chevron is looking for a well-rounded individual who is responsible and dependable. This person will be responsible for providing high-quality customer service while operating a cash register, performing daily duties, assisting with inventory, and assisting customers as needed. We are hiring for a graveyard position.
- Provide high-quality customer service.
- Receive payment for customer purchases.
- Maintain cash register, including being accountable for all cash, checks, and receipts.
- Perform daily duties as needed such as inventory, cleaning, etc.
- Replenish displays and shelves as needed.
About K & H Enterprises:
- High school education or equivalent completed.
- Ability to use the cash register.
- Basic math skills to calculate prices and make change.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Ability to provide regular and predictable attendance to work schedule.
K & H Enterprises owns several Chevron gas stations across Utah. We’re continually looking for hard-working, customer-centric people to help us delight our customers. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, check back later – we’re constantly adding positions.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...