Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Please note this job posting is for upcoming training classes; targeted start date is discussed during interview. We hire all positions as temporary employment that have the opportunity to become regular based on employee performance and client need.
Job Description Summary
Customer Service Representatives (CSR) at MAXIMUS make an impact everyday by delivering healthcare information to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. Our agents deliver this vital information to callers via phone, web chat or written correspondence. To prepare you for this role, MAXIMUS provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism. Our MISSION SUCCESS starts with you. Ensure your own success, join our MISSION.
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries
- Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Completing daily electronic call logs
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules
- Connecting callers with leadership as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the healthcare programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
Loading some great jobs for you...