Contract Order Administrator 2 - Full-time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Developing leading-edge navigation and guidance solutions with state-of-the-art inertial sensors (including fiber-optic technology) and electronics is what makes Northrop Grumman Mission Systems a world leader in the industry. If you are searching for a career where you can be part of a larger-than-life achievement, take a look at everything we have to offer.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Contract Order Administrator 2
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Salt Lake City, Utah
The Salt Lake City facility has an on-site cafeteria, state-of-the-art fitness center, and a friendly casual work environment. In addition, the site follows an alternate 9/80 work week schedule for most positions. In this position you will:
•Use defined business software to produce delivery, packaging and invoicing documents for commercial, government, domestic and international shipments.
•Validate data with applicable customer purchase documents and internal policies, procedures and business system requirements for completeness and accuracy.
•Investigate questionable data and recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
•Notifies appropriate departments of any new or updated data.
•Maintain audit trails.
•Uses inventory management software to organize and prioritize workload.
•Coordinate the movement of documents and physical material through the Final Sell Off process.
•Perform a variety of activities in support of the functional areas of Operations in furtherance of their goals and initiatives.
• HS Diploma or equivalent education and 2 years of relevant work experience or education.
• Computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail, MS Office XP.
• Ability to frequently move and position objects weighing 40 lbs.
• Experience with SAP.
• Additional Computer training required knowledge of various software applications.
• Detail oriented, organized with the ability to work independently.
• 2+ years’ experience in processing domestic and international contractual shipping documentation.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...