Loading some great jobs for you...
Start your future with a new mission: NorthropGrumman Space Systems (NGSpace). As a part of the NGSpace Team, you will workwith experts that develop systems and solutions to keep our world safe.Together we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet.It’s unique work. It’s challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it’s workthat makes a difference. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work, and we have an insatiabledrive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part ofhistory, they’re making history. Join us and launch your career.
NorthropGrumman Space Systems is seeking a Manager Supply Chain Planning 2. This position will belocated in Roy, UT and will support the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent(GBSD) program. Learn more about the GBSD program here.
This position is in support of the Ground-Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) contract. The purpose of the GBSD Program is to replace the entire ICBM system, including the weapon systems command and control; flight, launch and ground systems; and cyber elements.
This person will manage, train, and support subordinates in the following functions:
• Defines and develops material strategy.
• Responsible for the assessment of supply resources; aggregates and prioritizes demand requirements; plans inventory, distribution requirements, production, material and rough-cut capacity for all products.
• Participates in make/buy process, long-term capacity and resource planning; product phase-in/phase-out, manufacturing ramp-up, end-of-life management and product-line management.
• Analyzes and aggregates supply / demand requirements.
• Analyzes purchase material supply/demand position using Material Requirements Planning (MRP) tools.
• Plans inventory levels based on dependent and independent Bill-of-Materials (BOM) requirements.
• Assesses rough-cut capacity for current and short-term manufacturing requirements.
• Creates/reduces supply requirements based on inventory adjustments.
• Participates in long-term capacity and resource planning to ensure proper scheduling of new product line phase-ins as well as existing product line phase-outs.
• Interfaces with Source process area regarding inventory levels, working capital and other areas as needed.
• Creates/releases requisitions.
• Receives/reviews requirements for non-standard parts.
• Analyzes lead times and identifies critical path procurements.
This person will manage a program or a function within the larger organizational unit. He/She develops and implements long-term supply chain strategies and networks that address capacity issues, production location decisions, etc. in support of business growth. Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecast and coordination for key events, new product launches, and network redesigns. Monitors key performance indicators, analyzes cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinates cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
Responsible for the direct supervision/management of the staff. Responsible for providing objective-oriented direction to subordinates utilizing mgmt guidelines & general policies. Program Manager responsibilities include: planning and program performance addressing cost, schedule, technical performance, and quality of a work package, subsystem, or related group of work packages on a large system development-type contract or full responsibility for all aspects of program performance on a large delivery order or mid-size technical services-type contract.
Frequent contact with equivalent level managers and customer representatives concerning projects, operational decisions, or scheduling requirements will be required. Conducts briefings and technical meetings for internal and external representatives.
As a full-timeemployee of Northrop Grumman Space Systems, you are eligible for our robustbenefits package including:
• Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
• Educational Assistance
• Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs & Work/Life Solutions
• Paid Time Off
• Health & Wellness Resources
• Employee Discounts
This position’sstandard work schedule is a 9/80. The 9/80 schedule allows employees who work anine-hour day Monday through Thursday to take every other Friday off.
Qualifications Basic qualifications • Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering and/or technical discipline or 10 years experience with Supply Chain management in aerospace & defense in either a development or production programs.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...