Value Consulting Director, ERP
Compensation: $102,510.00 - $157,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
Position Description: Value Consulting Director, ERP
The advent of cloud technology has kicked off the 4th Industrial Revolution. Oracle s industry-leading Cloud is fueling enterprise digital innovation and transformation at many of the largest brands in world.
Oracle s Business Value Consultants are members of a high-performing customer-obsessed team dedicated to helping customers imagine and re-think their business and digital transformations to achieve strategic objectives with faster time to value via Oracle's industry-leading cloud applications.
In this exciting role you will work directly with Oracle s largest and most strategic customers to help them define or refine transformational programs of change by:
* Identifying customer business and technology strategies
* Assessing the current state and envisioning future state
* Identifying strategic improvement opportunities and aligning them to business imperatives
* Developing a business case for change, including quantified financial benefits with full ROI
* Prioritizing improvement opportunities
* Creating a roadmap to cloud to power the transformation
* Leading a cross-functional Oracle team as part of the customer engagement to include additional services and viewpoints including but not limited to proof-points (solution demonstrations), architecture options and blueprints, security strategy, and implementation services and estimates
As an Oracle Business Value Consultant, you will have prior experience in management consulting and/or pre-sales strategic services. Your previous background in business consulting or management consulting where you worked to identify and create programs of change, understand and articulate business priorities, identify business improvement opportunities, create business cases and roadmaps, and document and present the story in compelling, high-fidelity presentations to business and technology C-suite executives will serve you well. Your previous experience in pre-sales or sales will help you work effectively and efficiently within a sales process with our sales teams, proactively manage to a plan and deadlines, and collaborate cross-functionally to lead a team of Oracle resources.
Additionally, you will have business process and technology experience with ERP and Supply Chain solutions in the following functional areas:
* Performance Management
* Project Management
* Risk Management
* Product Lifecycle Management
* Supply Chain Planning
* Logistics & Manufacturing
Candidates with demonstrated cloud experience specifically with Oracle ERP Cloud, EPM Cloud and SCM Cloud implementations will distinguish themselves for this role.
Optionally, you will also have exposure to and experience with Human Resources solutions including functional and technology experience with core HR functions, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent, Performance Management, Career Development & Learning, Time & Labor and Expense Management.
* Both lead and act as the subject matter expert (SME) on presales engagements
* As an SME, be able to construct and deliver via on-site, collaborative customer interviews and workshops the following customer assets and recommendations:
o Customer business and technology strategic summary and strategy map
o Current and future state depictions, with transformational vision
o Strategic improvement opportunities aligned to business imperatives
o Financially quantified business case, with full ROI (NPV, IRR and Payback)
o Prioritization of improvement opportunities
o A roadmap to the cloud
o A high-fidelity executive presentation (PowerPoint) delivered and presented to customer business and technology C-suite executives
* As an engagement lead, be able to:
o Conduct a regular cadence of status and coordination calls with the cross-functional Oracle team
o Identify when additional services or viewpoints are needed and proactively engage additional resources
o Regularly capture and report status, including action items, issues and blockers
o Actively work to resolve issues and maintain forward progress, escalating early
o Facilitate and inspire an environment of teamwork obsessed on the customer
* Establish yourself through demonstrated impact both internally and externally as the trusted advisor on assigned engagements
* Manage multiple assigned presales engagements at a time
* Executive presence and presentation skills.
* *Digital Transformation & Innovation*; This individual must have a passion for cloud technology and innovation, and how it can be used in new, creative and exciting ways to help customers.
* *Leadership & Engagement Management*; This individual is a self-starter that operates independently with little supervision, and has strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making and communication (verbal and written) skills. The individual leads a cross-functional customer team towards common goals and objectives and is able operationally organize the team, with regular cadence calls and status reports.
* *Financial Quantification of Business Benefits*; This individual must be able to conduct live, in-person customer workshops to imagine and negotiate benefits and benefit improvements relevant to the customer s business. The individual must be able to develop a fully quantified business case, including benefits, costs, internal rate of return (IRR), net present value (NPV) and payback period that is representative of the customer situation and that leverages their input and data.
* *Solutioning & Road-mapping*; This individual must be able to identify, group and prioritize business opportunities and map them into high-level solution components from Oracle s Cloud applications and build out a strategic roadmap.
* *Artifact Creation & Delivery*; This individual has a demonstrated track record of creating and delivering high quality, high fidelity customer assets on a schedule. The individual can comfortably stand and deliver to an executive, C-suite audience.
* *Listening & Professionalism*; This individual has the ability to take in customer feedback, including potentially sensitive inquiries and issues, and respond diplomatically. The individual has a high degree of demonstrated maturity, tactfulness and business ethics.
* *Flexibility and Adaptability*; This individual has the ability cope with a sometimes ambiguous and changing environment and must have an unfailing sense of humor.
* *Professional Experience*;
o Minimum ten (10) or more years of professional experience
o Role-specific experience, either:
+ 3 years in management consulting and/or business consulting in top tier management consulting providers, AND/OR
+ 3 years in enterprise cloud/software strategic pre-sales services such as value engineering, strategy or architecture services
o In addition to above, previous direct Sales experience is highly desirable
* *Functional & Cloud Experience*; This individual has business and functional experience in ERP and Supply Chain-related business processes. Priority will be given to candidates with prior experience in Oracle ERP Cloud, EPM Cloud and SCM Cloud, and related products.
* *Industry Experience*; Priority will be given to candidates with industry experience in the following:
o Financial Services (Banking & Insurance)
o Retail & CPG
o High Technology & Communications
o Healthcare (Provider & Life Sciences)
o Higher Education
o Undergraduate degree; preferably in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, engineering, operations research, quantitative analysis, mathematics or similar field)
o Master s in Business Administration (MBA)
**Title:** *Value Consulting Director, ERP*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *200003EY*
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, compensation, employee, human resource, hunter, interview, labor, talent accquisition, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...