Podium is an Interaction Management platform that makes it simple for local businesses to conveniently connect with leads, customers, and their team. Our work streamlining this process for local business has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as Forbes' Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes' Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies - in the last year alone. For more about our product, watch this video.
As a data analyst at Podium you will analyze and recommend strategic, data-driven decisions to Podium product teams. If you are someone who is passionate about building a business, values efficiency and creative problem-solving using product data, and thrives in a fast-paced, open environment, then this is the right role for you!
* Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps and inform business decisions
* Partner with product teams to define goals and identify key metrics for existing features and new releases
* Improve our understanding of patterns/trends in user behavior and find new product opportunities
* Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results
* A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions
* The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses
* Strong experience with SQL
* A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression)
* Academic and/or professional experience in a quantitative field
* Strong experience with Domo, Tableau, Power BI, or other visualization software
* Work in this building in Lehi, UT
* Unlimited vacation time
* Multiple catered meals each week and a stocked kitchen
* Health/dental benefits, 401K matching, cell phone stipend, and more
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.