Corporate Trainer (Duchesne)
PrincePerelson in Duchesne, UT
- Industry: Sales - Sales - Insurance
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $55,580.00 - 122,510.00 / Year*
Utah County, Utah
A rapidly growing company in Lindon is seeking to add a Corporate Trainer to their Learning and Development team. Ideal candidates will have a couple of years of Corporate Training experience leading classroom sessions and assisting in content development. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company during a high growth period and be a pivotal contributor to the company s expansion and success.
What will the Corporate Trainer be doing?
- Directing new hire training sessions (3 weeks)
- Helping to bridge the gap to ensure successful integration onto the sales team
- Assisting in creating new training materials
- Tailoring training to fit each new hire s learning style
- Keeping up to date on industry trends to ensure efficient training
- Ensuring new hires know all product lines and how to effectively consult customers
- Tracking KPI s and making sure metrics are being met
- Facilitating both classroom and virtual trainings
- Streamlining training processes
- Working with training and sales teams to drive improvement
- Other duties as needed
What is required of the Corporate Trainer to apply?
- 2+ years of corporate training experience
- Prior sales or sales training experience a huge plus
- Instructional design experience a huge plus
- Prior experience in health insurance or Medicare a plus
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Office Suite and LMS experience (Bridge a plus)
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups of people
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with a team
- Excellent follow through
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Passion for working with people and helping them grow
- Process oriented and methodical mindset, able to follow procedures
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA
- PTO and paid holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Tons of growth opportunities
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
Associated topics: casualty, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, medicare solution
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Duchesne, UT!