Sales Strategy Analyst
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data . The Qualtrics XM Platform is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business customer, product, employee and brand on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
Our sales strategy team is focused on supporting sales leaders in developing strategies and tactics to proactively increase sales productivity. As an analyst, you will play a key role in contributing to the success of a rapidly growing global sales force. The position is located in Qualtrics HQ in Provo, Utah.Key Responsibilities
- Understand database systems and code to understand the exact process that yielded a given result.
- Quickly identify likely problems with bad data from familiarity with metrics and data sources.
- Deliver the right answer with confidence in both coding methodology and infrastructure stability.
- Lead other data stakeholders in designing system processes to drive the best results.
- Use advance statistical knowledge to deliver significant and reliable analysis results.
- Build trust with leaders and deliver consistent and relevant results in a variety of contexts.
- Guide strategic partners to plans that are realistic within system limitations by connecting technical experts with business leaders.
- Manage project timelines while you track and measure key performance indicators for plans in progress.
- 1-3 years of experience as an analyst with a technical focus.
- Strong skills with Tableau or other visualization tools.
- High level of familiarity with MySQL and database systems.
- Undergraduate degree in fields relating to business, technology, or mathematics. Coursework in business strategy and statistics is strongly preferred.
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies:
- Experience in Python or R is a plus.
- Familiarity with Sales/Service clouds and reporting in Salesforce.com.
- Experience in direct B2B sales, preferably in SaaS software.
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- Possible tuition reimbursement for job-related continuing education
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, leader, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales leader, shift lead, supervisor, team leader
Loading some great jobs for you...