Join the Leader in the Home Healthcare Industry! Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Let us be Your Road to Success
We are seeking a dedicated Branch Manager. In this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of company operations. This person will exercise management principles to ensure profitability, control assets, and communicate company philosophy and objectives to the staff and community.
Why work for Rotech? If we take a look at all the ways employees benefit from working at Rotech, we have a philosophy we like to call: \"The Rotech Difference.\"
What's the Rotech Difference? It's made up of all the benefits, services and offerings available to Rotech Employees. It is the employee-based strategies that make our company an employer of choice in the healthcare industry. As a member of the Rotech Healthcare Team, employees can take advantage of many great opportunities as part of their career path.
* Accountable for the financial and operational performance of the location * Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to Clinical Programs * Assures competencies are completed prior to staff doing tasks independently where required per policy * Assures monthly update of Active Referral Account reports and semi-annual update of market analysis reports * Available for on-call assignments as needed * Manages billing: ensures that all required documentation including, but not limint4ed to Certificates of Medical Necessity, and Assignment of Benefits required for reimbursement are procured in a timely and efficient manner * Communicates company policies and announcements on a timely basis to location employees * Develops a customer service team including, but not limited to customer service representatives, patient service technicians, respiratory clinicians, and other staff whose goal is to enhance customer service * Develops and maintains working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, insurance regulations, and FDA/DOT and JCAHO guidelines * Develops and maintains working knowledge of current products and services offered by the company and all applicable governmental regulations * Ensures that all employees are building relationships with patients and referral sources * Fulfill duties and responsibilities of other location personnel during their scheduled and unscheduled time off * Interviews and hires staff as needed as approved by senior management with emphasis on recruiting best-qualified candidates * Keeps supervisors abreast of important location issues or concerns * Maintains a high level of satisfaction with patients, referral sources, and location employees * Maintains a professional and clean working environment * Maintains and updates all manuals necessary for company operations and establishes processes to evaluate location's compliance with applicable policies and procedures * Makes sure all employees adhere to the guidelines established on the 'Rotech Way' * Makes sure location personnel receives and completes necessary training to perform assigned duties * Manages inventory to ensure levels are met and company assets are monitored and controlled * Monitors and acts on the company's growth plan in order to achieve or exceed the location's budgeted goals * Runs morning meetings systematically and reviews action items from meetings on a regular basis * Takes appropriate action to ensure that the location complies with applicable laws and regulations * Works with clinical staff to develop and maintain clinical programs (e.g. Gold Care program) * Works with sales representatives to develop and maintain key referral sources * Performs other duties as may be required or assigned
* The Branch Manager may supervise the following positions - Customer Service, Representative, warehouse personnel, Patient Service Technician (PST), PST-CDL, Respiratory Clinician, Clinical Specialist, Sales Representative * Other location specific operations personnel
Education and Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in business or related degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience in HME, home health industry, or business preferred * FL applicants must have two years experience in business management or a college degree in business or a healthcare related field * NC applicants must have Bachelor's degree in health science, business administration or a related field and has at least 1 or more years of documented supervisory or management experience in home care or related health programs * WY applicants must have a minimum of two (2) years of full-time managerial or supervisory experience in a pharmacy or wholesale distributor * 1-3 years supervisory experience * Knowledge of durable medical equipment or home medical equipment * Minimum of one year prior supervisory experience * 3 years experience in home health industry preferred * Valid driver's license with a clean record in the state in which you reside * Employment is contingent upon a drug screening test and background investigation
* Ability to organize, plan, and delegate properly in accordance with size and services of the location * Ability to write legibly in English * Builds relationships with patients, caregivers, and referral sources * Communicate company policies and announcements to location employees * Effective oral and written communication with location staff, supervisors, patients, and referral sources * Helpful, knowledgeable, and polite * Keep supervisors up-to-date on important location issues * Knowledgeable in all major insurance carrier eligibility and reimbursement guidelines * Maintains a positive, constructive, and polite, attitude * Strong leadership abilities * Strong organization, time and territory management skills * Understanding of accounting and business management
* Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening * Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork
* Requires lifting and transporting of patient equipment and or move full & empty cylinders * Requires contact with patients and equipment with potential exposure to contagious pathogens * Requires driving a company vehicle for the majority of the workday * Requires the ability to load, push, pull and lift oxygen concentrators, oxygen tanks, portable oxygen units, positive airway pressure devices, wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, scooters, hospital bed parts, walkers, commodes and other home medical equipment and supplies in and out of location, warehouse, company vehicle, patient residence and/or delivery address
Machines, Equipment and Technical Abilities
* Understanding use of all applicable home medical equipment and supplies * Using common office equipment (e.g., phone, copier, fax, computer, etc.) * Internet, including knowledge of email transmission and communication * Internet navigation and research * Microsoft applications including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, etc.
* Office, warehouse, field * Some travel via automobile required to patient's homes, referral sources, and meetings * May be required to use a personal vehicle for business activities with reimbursement according to Rotech's policy
* Position has a direct reporting line to the Area Manager and an indirect reporting line to the Region Manager and Division Vice President * Regular interaction with billing center employees, Location Managers and sales team * Contact with individual customers, caregivers, vendors, referral sources and sales team Maintains close communication with all location employees to ensure consistent and timely communication on patient matters * Participates in morning meetings with location personnel on a regular basis
* Competitive Compensation * Career Path and Management opportunities * Health and wellness benefits to include medical, prescription, dental and vision plans, short term and long term disability, supplemental life insurance and flexible spending accounts * Employee Assistance program * Full Time, Part Time, and Paid per Service positions * PTO and Holidays * 401K * Bonus * Employee Discounts * Mileage Reimbursement * Cell Phone Reimbursement * Employee Referral program * Employee Recognition program * Employee Service Program
Make the right move, apply today & create your job profile!
This process will take approximately 2-5 minutes to complete. The hiring manager will review your resume and contact you if your qualifications match our needs. We appreciate your interest in Rotech Healthcare Inc.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities
Rotech Healthcare Inc. recruits, employs, trains, promotes, transfers, separates from employment and compensates employees without regard to membership in, association with, or perception of race, color, age, gender, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or any other personal characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in each locality where Rotech has employees.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.