Loading some great jobs for you...
Responsibilities include: approving loans within assigned limits, managing loan and portfolio credit quality, sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships, providing financial advice to customers, selling appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients, and making appropriate referrals. May be the market manager in a bank location. Manages a small team of employees (3 or more).
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of community/commercial banking experience
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully identifying products and services that meet customer needs
- Strong business development/sales and relationship management skills
- Extensive knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and strong verbal and written communication skills