Regional Drivers- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
Updike Dry Van Regional Driving Jobs! PAY BY EXPERIENCE; SIGN ON BONUS; WEEKLY HOME TIME; NEW TRUCKS; SIGN ON AND PRODUCTION BONUS
Join Updike Distribution Logistics, Serving the Southwest! Look no further, you found us!
Call Recruiting at (844) ###-#### today! Job Description
- All dry van, no touch-40% drop and hook
- New tractors and trailers
- 99% no driver touch
- Only operate in AZ, CA, NV, UT
- Hometime; home weekly- 6 days out with 34 hour restart or 10-14 days out with 2 days off, we can get you through the house 2-3 times per week.
- Miles: 2400+ per week.
- Drivers can earn additional .02 CPM with Updike's Monthly Production Bonus
- As with all of our company driver jobs, we offer excellent benefits including medical, dental & vision as well as 401k.
Qualifications/Requirements: Required Driver Qualifications
- A current and valid CDL Class A
- At least 24 years of age
- Be able to lift 30 pounds, with no problems
- Clean criminal background-no felonies within the past 10 years from application
- Clean driving record
- 12 months recent minimum of Class A driving experience
- No more than 1 preventable accidents or 2 moving violations or a combination of 2 from either category within the last 36 months
- No driving under the influence arrests/convictions within the past 10 years.
- No Motor Vehicle related Felony conviction(s).
- Must have a good CSA PSP score.
- Must be physically qualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle as demonstrated by a current DOT certified medical examiner s exam/certification.
- Must be able to pass the administered DOT required drug/alcohol test.
- Must pass a DOT required driving test using company equipment in order to demonstrate your driving skills and ability.
- Must meet all the qualification requirements under, the US Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Parts 383 and 391.
Call Recruiting at (844) ###-#### today!
Apply Online Below
Associated topics: cdl a driving, cdl a truck, company owner, company truck, company truck driving, flatbed driver, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, regional driving route, regular home time, tanker truck driving