Housekeeping Inspectors are responsible for inspecting a set list of rooms each day, ensuring that they have been properly cleaned and stocked for guest arrivals. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who are energetic, organized, and methodical. Join our team today and enjoy the perks of being an employee of Vail Resorts and Hilton Hotels, which includes a Free Epic Ski Pass for yourself and your dependents, Hilton Hotels discounts throughout the world, free leadership classes, career development opportunities within both companies, retail discounts, and more!
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Visually inspect guest rooms and public space to ensure everything is clean and in working order according to brand standards.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and assign responsibilities to Housekeeping staff.
- Comply with all resort policies, procedures, and standards of operation.
- Record inspection results, resolve guest complaints, and maintain accommodations standards.
- Deliver amenities and help clean rooms as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested, or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels preferred.
- Previous inspector or supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English is required.
- High school diploma.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, good communication skills, guest service oriented.
Associated topics: aide, cleaner, guest room, guest room attendant, ihg, maintenance, planchador de lavanderia, resort, room, wyndham